Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Daze {RP Post}

The past few weeks have been so busy that we all feel like we are in a daze! The kids loved Easter and all the treats that accompany it, they have all had a lot of activities that keep us running around, and our dog - Samson - has had some medical issues that have kept us in a daze.

We learned that Samson has an inoperable brain tumor and he was deteriorating pretty rapidly. We did find a specialty center that does a new form of radiation treatment that has been shown to be very successful. So he goes in for his treatment this week! (I have more details about it on my POTD blog if you are interested.)

We all have high hopes that he will be on the mend soon, our days will lighten up, and we will get out of this daze we all are in!



No comments: