Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Inside the mind of an 11-week old...


Oh no, mommy's got that blasted camera again.


Aww man, I don't want my picture taken AGAIN! How am I ever going to get out of this?


Crap. I can't.


Oh, maybe if I give her a quick smile she'll go away.


Ok mom...ready...set...


Go!


Hmmm, she's still pointing that thing in my face. And making the dumbest noises ever.


Geez, I can't believe she is my mom. Is this what I have to look forward to the rest of my life??? A dang camera constantly poking me in the face?


Hey, I got an idea!


I forgot my idea, but look at that silly face she is making!


Why is she still here? Digital sucks, she never stops!!! This is getting annoying.


Oh I don't think I can take much more of that flash going off in my face. And thoses noises...really - WHO talks like that?!


PLEASE, somebody, anybody, make her stop!

***Yea, a repeat of some of the photos, but hey cut me some slack. These are the things I come up with when my behind is glued to the couch all day long nursing my sweet little one. And with his appetite and strong desire to never. ever. ever. leave my arms, I have a lot of time to let my mind wander. :-) Scary, I know.

No comments: