Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Bliss

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. ~Joyce Brothers

Cape Cod is our happiness. The sights, the sounds, the smells, the break from it all...our bliss. This year's trip did not disappoint.

Photobucket
Heading to the beach to enjoy the surf and sun. *splendid*

Photobucket
Wandering out into the bay in search of hermit crabs. *delight*

Photobucket
My heart, my soul, my pure love. *joy*

Photobucket
*serenity*

Photobucket
My sweet, amazing, incredible loves. *blessed*

Photobucket
Family happiness is enjoying the important things in life - togetherness. *euphoria*

Photobucket
An angel on earth. *love magnified*

Photobucket
Beach days are the best days. *heaven*

Photobucket
Bubbles on the beach powered by mother nature. *double heaven*

Photobucket
Ahhh, lobster roll and onion rings. *holy heaven*

Photobucket
Double ahhhh, fish tacos sooooo goooood. *rapture*

Photobucket
Shrek 4 at the drive in...a child's bliss *happy nostalgia*

Photobucket
Clamming in the cape. *magical*

Photobucket
First find. *enchantment*

Photobucket
Another day of clamming because it is so magical, especially through a child's eyes. *stupendous*

Photobucket
Riding the Cape Cod Rail Trail. *marvelous*

Photobucket
The cape. *peace*

Photobucket
Our family. *extraordinary*

ETA: wow, crappy photo upload - really noticeable since I changed the blogger photo size settings!!! I probably should go back and refind the images and change them here, but that is a project for another day.... I think my sentiment is still present here. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so amazing... we miss you! xoxo Courtney