Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Project 52. Week 15.

Ok, so I'm haven't been keeping up with this on a week to week basis, but I am still taking lots of photos and have a ton of favorites to share, and many of them from our trips to the beach this summer. Hmm, maybe that is my problem...lots of time at the beach and too many photos! :-) Not a bad problem to have by any means...

"On the beach, you can live in bliss."
- Dennis Wilson of the Beach Boys


Photobucket

No comments: