Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

my new mantra

Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever.
- Isak Dinesen


so.many.things.that.one.goes.worrying.about.are.of.no.importance.whatsoever.

no.importance.whatsoever.

whatsoever.

The worrying and fretting is wasted energy and not the way I am going to choose to spend my energy anymore. I'm going to remember that there is a greater plan for me, one that I'm not yet aware of, but one that I trust will be just right for me and my family. I'm going to embrace the richness of life, the beauty in all that surrounds me, and the positive joy of my world.

I'm going to think of this sweet peaceful face, thank the Lord that I'm blessed with him in my life, and embrace living in the moment, with no worries, just as this 3 year old does.

ainyard

No comments: