Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Monday, December 10, 2007

She looks so innocent...



But oh how looks can be deceiving...

You see, my little miss M decided to paint her nails all by herself while I have otherwise occupied. She pushed the chair to the counter, grabbed the nail polish, went to town with it in the family room (fortunately none got on the carpet), and the was SO INCREDIBLY PROUD of herself! After my inital scream "AHHHH, M WHAT THE *$%%* DID YOU DO??" I realized I needed to back down a wee bit and let her show off her handy work. She modeled so very nicely for these photographs and held her little hands out perfectly so her nails would dry nicely. What a classic little girly thing to do I thought to myself. But then my dainty little darling shot me in the eye with the Superman disk shooter.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny... I'm suprised none got on the carpet- she's talented and you're lucky!