Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Disney

Some random photos from Disney last week. Great time was had; went by way to fast. Unfortunately no pics from Thanksgiving with my mom - guess we were all too hungry to stop and take a photo (as I had the timing wrong and the turkey took 2-1/2 hours longer to cook than I planned on. Seems some little fingers turned off the oven in the middle of cooking the turkey!) Plus, the kids are now adverse to the camera...they look in every direction BUT at me or the camera.



Buzz Lightyear ride. A fav - went on it twice.



Magic Kingdom at night.



Fireworks display (that M HATED!!! Too loud for her.)



Hanging out poolside at the resort.



Lion King meet and greet.



Magic Kingdom at daylight.



Waiting for the 3:00 parade (no nap this day).



Yet another Magic Kingdom photo.



Lego family at Downtown Disney Village.



M playing hide & seek while waiting for the boys while they were on the Lilo & Stitch ride (and not a highly recommended ride, by the way).



Flying on Aladdin's Magic Carpet.



Lion King photo #12

No comments: