Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nothin' much here

Not much going on. M is napping. J & N will be getting off the bus soon. I'm procrastinating. So I figured I'd update the old blog, but can't think of anything to say!

N bonked his nose the other day...went head first off the scooter board in gym class and I had to rush to the school to take him to the dr. Everything is ok...not broken, just bruised pretty well. J thought it was cool that he got to leave school early (I had to get them both because of bus issues). M thought the swivel stool at the dr's office was cool and refused to get off of it for the dr. to examine N. They all thought the lollipops at the end of the visit were SUPER cool. Never mind the 10 pounds of candy still sitting at home from Halloween.

Few pics from yard work this past weekend...leaf clean up #2. By the looks of the trees, I'm sure we'll have leaf clean up #3, 4, & 5 pretty soon!







No comments: