Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Friday, June 27, 2008

POTD Week 26: Summer

Summer is...

Photobucket
Splashing around in the back yard

Photobucket
Splashing around in the lake

Photobucket
Splashing around at the shore

Photobucket
The last day of school

Photobucket
Glorious peonies

Photobucket
Sharing my love of peonies with my daughter

Photobucket
Strawberry picking

Photobucket
Searching for the perfect berry

Photobucket
The bounty

Photobucket
Spending quality time with my wonderful family

Summer is {photo overload and} the best time of the year!

1 comment: