Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My kids

Just a few shots of my children these days. It is utterly impossible to get a photo of all four of them together, mostly because when all four of them are actually together I want to pull my hair out and scream. Who knew parenting could be so rough??? That little diddy wasn't in the "So you think you want to have a kid" book. Oh wait, I don't think there is such a book. If there is I know I certainly didn't read it. Maybe I should write one. But if I did, no one would ever have a child again!

Anyway, back to the photos...since I have no chance of getting a decent shot of all of them together, playing oh so sweetly and innocently with one another, I have to make due with individual snaps.

No matter how crazy parenting them makes me, they are growing up too fast. Even with the major a.t.t.i.t.u.d.e. that they can whip out, they are still stinkin' cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: