Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Monday, June 23, 2014

June Challenge Time at The LilyPad...

This month's scrapping challenges at The LilyPad are right up my alley, and I'm doing my best to get them accomplished. It has been a very busy month for me with all of the end of the school year/end of the spring sports season/please let it be the end of the chaos activities that we've had. But I'm determined to get some good scrapping therapy in and the challenges are helping to motivate and inspire me.

This month's journaling challenge is to scrap about something that made me giggle....of coarse I have the PERFECT photo for this challenge! :)

Using Sara Gleason's Gardenia Page Design, Sara's Giggle Snort kit and Sara's The When kit.

 photo giggleweb.jpg

Looking forward to completing the rest of the challenges this month!

No comments: