Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Lots of new goodies this week!

I've been busy creating with new products this week from Designs by Anita and Scooty's Designs. They both have such wonderful new collections this week for scrapping memories!

First up are some lovely clean template packs from Designs by Anita...

A Story Captured Vol. 07 has lots of amazing circle templates to work with.

 photo lcpcapemay2pgweb.jpg

A Story Captured Vol. 08
also has a refreshing clean design but use square frames.

 photo lcp_vtwkendfullweb.jpg

I don't think I could pick a favorite - both packs are awesome and will quickly be reused over and over again on my pages!

Next up is a fantastic camping themed collection called Camping Trip from Scooty Designs and is available from her shop at Pickleberrypop. She also has a freebie add-on on her facebook page - here! This is perfect for my family and all of our camping & hiking adventures. I love how this layout turned out, if I do say so myself! :)

 photo lcpcampingweb.jpg

Happy Scrapping Everyone!

No comments: