Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Welcome and Happy Viewing (I hope!)

Hi there and welcome to my brand new blog! So, I'm learning all about this blog thing while at the same time trying to improve my photography...should be a very interesting journey and very amusing for the observer! I'm part of this POTD group (photo of the day) on the 2P's photography forum, but I already know there is no way I'll post something each day. I'm going for more of a POTW (photo of the week) as that seems more my speed. And while I'm trying to capture that photo I'm going to do my best to stop myself from asking my kids to say "cheez"! (How long do you think I'll last before I cave and say this? Bets anyone?)

No comments: