Parents, if you want wonderful pictures of your children, never teach them to say "cheese"! Please learn from my mistake or you will have thousands of photos just like mine - squinted eyes, scrunched up noses, clenched teeth, and an image that just screams "say cheez!!!". Join me while I search for that one perfect shot that doesn't conjure up images of dairy products. Oh, and unless you like that *messy* look, you'll probably want to clean their faces before you snap away. I never seem to remember myself.

An imporant sidenote is to make sure you document your life! Recording the little details of the who, what, where, when, & why makes for wonderful stories and captures your life for years to come. Because if you are like me, you'll forget it all 5 minutes later!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Making use of those bleeding hearts!

It is a gloomy day here but I wanted to get a photo of something and I'm feeling a bit uninspired. So, I headed to my little garden area and got my dd to play around. A little color always spruces up a dreary day!

Photobucket

16 comments:

Debbi said...

Her blue eyes are beautiful!

Mom2Drew said...

I don't think we've got these here...they are so colorful!

Jess said...

She is adorable! I love the splashes of color in there, the pink and purples! Beautiful!

Bobbi said...

This color is so pretty and vibrant! Love your garden area.

Kristina said...

Your colors are so bright and punchy here! Pretty flowers!

summerbl4ck said...

color in the garden is beautiful!

Michelle said...

oh those eyes! lovely. your garden is a nice bright cheerful place.

pat said...

Gorgeous eyes! Lots of nice color in this--she looks like a fairy in the garden.

Diana said...

I love all the beautiful and vibrant colors in the photo, i also love your DD's eyes

Angela2932 said...

You've got some beautiful flowers already growing in your garden! Great background for her sweet face.

Amy said...

What a cutie, her eyes are just beautiful! And such pretty colors around her!

Anonymous said...

This photos just has a really dreamy feel to it. I love the colors.

amazing grace said...

love the bleeding hearts!!! they are such a fun and unique flower!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Nice shot. Shes is so cute and the bleeding hearts are pretty.

Becky said...

Wow, great color!

Sharon said...

WOnderful capture! Love the color.